Monday, March 3, 2014

Spirit I am...

                Spirit I am here...


Spirit I am here help me to understand, Oh Great Spirit... Oh Great Spirit... Help me I am here... Help me to see as you do... Help me to open up to everything that draws up questions in my mind... Allow me to see the truth of reality, and brighten up my life and the life of those around me... May my actions be of purity, and my mind be clear of debris... May this world be peaceful and the hearts be pure... Help us to shine our own inner light for all to see... For us to always understand the connection we have to everything else... May the light of our hearts and the shadows of our minds be exposed for all to see, so this world can be free of the bondage it has so long been bound too... May those that are still asleep be awaken to the bigger questions of life's greatness... May we learn to release the things that weigh us down, and may we remain with our eyes and hearts open to the true essence of infinity... Thank you, and I love you...

 www.heartcenter333.com

No comments:

Post a Comment